*WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: Czechoslovakian Salsa In Jazzkeller Hofheim Musikmesse Session
Jon’s archive https://archive.org/details/CzechoslovakianSalsaInJazzkellerHofheimMusikmesseSession
CNN iReport http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1191077
Czechoslovakian Salsa by Jon Hammond Band in Jazzkeller Hofheim annual musikmesseesse-Session, featuring Peter Klohmann tenor saxophone, Joe Berger guitar, Giovanni Totò Gulino drums, Jon Hammond organ
– *Note: 100% confirmed date: Friday April 17th 2015 for the 19th consecutive year, thank you Jazzkeller Hofheim Team people of Hofheim am Taunus & Gisela Stang Bürgermeisterin von Hofheim! http://www.HammondCast.com/
Jon Hammond Band Facebook https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=941676745861123
Jon’s archive https://archive.org/details/JazzKneipeFrankfurt
Jon Hammond Band in the defunct Jazz Kneipe Frankfurt club where Jon played 207 times while living in Germany. This night was during the Frankfurt musikmesse, Allen Wittig is the tenor saxophonist, Barry Finnerty guitar, James Preston drums, Jon Hammond organ playing Jon’s original compositions Late Rent and Head Phone *Note from Jon: RIP James Preston long-time drummer with Jon in various band formations since teenage years
CNN iReport http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1187244
Facebook Jon Hammond Band https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=933859403309524
Jon’s archive https://archive.org/details/SoloEarlyBirdSessionLocal802
Jon Hammond warms up the bandstand at Local 802
– Associated Musicians of Greater New York, Local 802 AFM Union playing the classics solo at the Hammond organ before the weekly Monday night Jazz jam session sponsored by the good folks at Jazz Foundation of Jazz-Foundation America – just back from Taipei Taiwan on the night before voting day
– 322 W. 48th Street in the Club Room http://www.HammondCast.com/ — at Associated Musicians of Greater New York, Local 802 AFM.
New York NY USA — Early bird gets the worm…second mouse votes nice ‘n early!
Straight up and down Democrat, I voted! – Jon Hammond – I got the sticker to prove it!
It was really great to see / hear these two main men at Frankfurt musikmesse
– Luigi Bruti and Ludovic Beier – they are literally re-writing the book on modern accordion with Roland V-Accordion – sounds beautiful cats! – Jon Hammond — with Ludovic Beier and Luigi Bruti at musikmesse
Eminence Speaker LLC
Our good friend and amazing organ player Jon Hammond was presented the 2014 Believe in Music Award by NAMM President Joe Lamond. Congratulations Jon!
New York NY — The Big Apple is looking good! Congratulations to all the NYC Marathon Runners who ran around the big apple yesterday! – Jon Hammond
The 2014 New York City Marathon was run on Sunday, November 2, 2014. It was announced on October 2, 2013, that the marathon’s main sponsorship will be taken over by Tata Consultancy Services starting in 2014. It is an eight-year deal, and the race will be known as the TCS New York City Marathon.
The New York City Marathon (branded TCS New York City Marathon and formerly branded ING New York City Marathon for sponsorship reasons) is an annual marathon (42.195 km or 26.219 mi) that courses through the five boroughs of New York City. It is the largest marathon in the world, with 50,304 finishers in 2013. Along with the Boston Marathon and Chicago Marathon, it is among the pre-eminent long-distance annual running events in the United States and is one of the World Marathon Majors
Hamamatsu Japan — Panorama View Group Shot in Suzuki Musical Instruments headquarters & factory
– special concert for President founder Mr. Manji Suzuki and Suzuki Musical Instruments Team – makers of Hammond Organs – Jon Hammond / Jon Hammond Organ Group – http://hammondcast.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/suzuki-headquarters-concert-in-hamamatsu-jons-journal-december-3-2012/
Anaheim California — Congratulations to the 2014 NAMM Show Believe in Music Awards Recipients!
I am deeply humbled and honored, merci beaucoup, Jon Hammond
*Note: When the new listing comes up for NAMM Schedule, my band is Jon Hammond Funk Unit for 2015 Winter NAMM Show – we hit at
High Noon 12PM Friday January 23rd on The NAMM Show Center Stage for 40 minutes by the BBQ Center Patio for special lunch set – Bon Appetite! Jon Hammond Band / Jon Hammond Organ Group — with Jon Hammond at NAMM Anaheim Convention Center
This image is n/g (not good) – special thanks to my friends at the 24 hour mega Apple Store Fifth Avenue for straightening me out at 3AM in the morning,
all is good now! Jon Hammond — at Apple Store, Fifth Avenue
Czechoslovakian, Salsa, Jazzkeller Hofheim, Musikmesse-Session, Peter Klohmann, tenor saxophone, Hammond organ, sk1, Joe Berger, Giovanni Totó Gulino, Joe Berger, ASCAP Composer, Local 802, Musicians Union